wireing regs

New to this group so please excuse any lack of protocol.
I'm wondering if I can re-wire from the distribution board up to separate fuse/breaker boxes on each floor as in self contained flats.
Am I aloud to have 2 fuses/breakers supplying ring main, lights etc.
Can provide drawing if this is unclear.
regards Dave

Yes, as long as you take into account the expected load on each flat. You could not reasonably expect a single phase 100 amp incoming supply to provide power for 3 flats that have their own electric showers and electric cookers an immerion heaters.

I am not sure what you mean, but at a guess I think you mean 2 fuses/MCBs protecting one circuit.

That would be nice.
Adam