What sort of bathroom floor?

I want to replace the carpet on my bathroom floor but don't know what with, any suggestions?
The bathroom has a T&G wood floor in OK condition, it is casually used, not the main bathroom. Carpet tiles come to mind or lino-tiles but they need a better surface I think? I don't want to lay clip-together wood floor as I will have to take off the skirting and replace it.
Cheers
--
brian

Cork tiles ? on hardboard ? But the no. of coats of varnish required (to do it properly) makes it a very tedious job, ime.
--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK

Vinyl tiles on hardboard is probably easiest ...
-- Jim "a single species has come to dominate ... reproducing at bacterial levels, almost as an infectious plague envelops its host" http://tinyurl.com/c88xs

I would go with cork tiles. In fact I did. Straight onto the T&G floor. 2 coats of varnish, and it's starting to look like it needs re-doing now, 10 years or more down the line. I like them most because they're nice and warm when you're getting out of the shower on a winter's morning.
Steve
How about a quality vinyl.?....( sheet not tiles )........with a neutral
type pattern .that\'s not trying to be something its not ( tiles or wood)
Thanks for the input from all. I think I will look into cork tiles onto the T&G floor. Sheet covering sounds fine but a pig to lay for someone who has only done it once before.
Thanks
--
brian
PS how do I set-up O.Express to post answers at the end of the post instead of the front. I have looked through Options but not found it!

You can download a small app off the web (sorry can't remember name etc.) - I do it manually. There's nothing to stop you deleting stuff which has been posted before in earlier posts....
--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK
Malcolm Stewart wrote:

http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix /
;-)

Brian, just scroll to the end of the post you want to reply to and type in your answer there - that's how I posted this.

...not forgetting to snip away all the bits that you aren't actually replying to, of course!
--

Cheers

Derryck