what's band do you like ?

Bosch & Dewalt Makita & B&D
There is only one brand, and that is the magnificent DeWalt.

Rolling Stones or the best brands are Makita and DeWalt Adam

Ryobi all the way.
If it's got to be Bosch, then it's got to be blue.
And isn't Dewalt just B&D anyway?
I don't know Bosch and B&D.which company have good bands? thanks
Apple Corp. at one time had a damn good band ! - I think they were called The Beatles if I remember correctly ! :-))