what boiler do i have????????

I am looking to replace my gas powered boiler in my kitchen for a new one ( new kitchen being fitted ) but what type is it? All it does it works from a basic mechanical timer and comes on twice a day to heat my hot water and all my radiators ( these have indivual valves on ) I dont think its a combi boiler because i think these switch on when you call for hot water? right ? Should i get a combi boiler? would they be cheaper to run?

so many basic questions, anybody point me in the right direction of a basic web site to explain the different types of domestic heating systems......

any help much appreciated....

Daz

Ellesmere Port U.K

Reply to
dbroms

Hi

from a previous poster

has enough info i think to help.

i have no plumbing experience so others may have some input.

Mark

Reply to
Mark D Smith

Have a look at

For what it is worth any new system would be cheaper to run than the system you currently have. A combi may be cheaper to run than a conventional system but the quality of the hot supply is not usually brilliant (ie slow flow rate)

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Reply to