upva

hi have just purchased house that had wood panelling around the chimney breast when I started to pull it off the plaster is coming off with it. it looks like they have been stuck on with upva. does anyone know how to get them off without doing anymore damage to the plaster? any ideas would be appreciated TIA LIZ
"liz richards" wrote:

As you can't get at the adhesive first I don't see any alternative to pulling the panelling off then repairing the plaster.