Tile problem

I am installing and ex showroom kitchen for my son, its a very low budget job as he has little money. All has gone well (better than expected actually) until I came to sorting out the tiling. There is nothing wrong with the existing tiles so I was hoping to keep them, the problem is that where the new boiler was installed I have an area that needs re tiling, The existing tiles are a simple cream colour but are 6 inch square. So far I can find nothing 6 inch square, any ideas, or does anyone have a dozen old 6 inch square cream tiles in the back of the shed?
Mike

There are a few sites in this Google search that do that size. Might be of use.
--
Keith W
Sunbury on Thames