Tambour

We have two Tambour wall units in our kitchen. They are attractive and functional but the roller doors will not stay fully down. Does anyone on here know how to make the necessary adjustment ?
TIA Phian.

You might need some extra slats rather than making adjustments. Contact the maker of the units.
Norm.