Stunning Restoration of 200 y/o Wall

I neighbour has just had his smooth red sandstone outer wall restored. It was expertly done but not cheap. Chap who did it used a base ordinary of hard cement, then PVA glue was applied. A sand mixture to match existing stone colour was then thrown onto the glue The chap who did it did an expert job and finished off with a white grout paint. The net result is stunning.
What paint may he have used.??
I would like to dabble in this myself for a small area of my wall.
Thanks Andrew. ---------