Strange turn of phrase..

In this spam.
Hello! What is your name? At supervision of your structure I very much have become interested in you. My name is Anna. If you want with me to communicate then write to me. If you write to me do not forget to specify yours e-mail of the address that I could answer to you. I hope you write to snipped-for-privacy@yandex.ru
My structure? Does she think I'm a builder?
Brian
--
From the Bed of Brian Gaff.
The email is valid as snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk
On 13/02/2013 15:13, Brian Gaff wrote:

No, but she thinks Google Translate works.
Andy