Step ladder

Aged neighbour seeks small step ladder (I know she shouldn't but will she listen!) for changing room light bulbs etc....2 or 3 steps, wideish and stable with, and this is the important bit, a handle of some sort to hang onto when on highest step...tried B&Q without success. Any ideas? Thanks. J

Reply to
John Smith

These are robust by the look of them (150kg load) and I've dealt with the company once (bought a complete loft hatch/ladder) and all went smoothly:

PeterC

Thanks Peter..however I think she would be happier with larger steps, preferably 3 step she had lately mentioned...and with non slip rubber steps surface and, as previous, with decent handle for balance.

Reply to
John Smith

Does she want a step-ladder because her real ladder left home?

(Sorry I couldn't resist that!)

Ron

Reply to
Ron O'Brien