Step ladder

Aged neighbour seeks small step ladder (I know she shouldn't but will she listen!) for changing room light bulbs etc....2 or 3 steps, wideish and stable with, and this is the important bit, a handle of some sort to hang onto when on highest step...tried B&Q without success. Any ideas? Thanks. J
On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:20:14 -0000, John Smith wrote:

These are robust by the look of them (150kg load) and I've dealt with the company once (bought a complete loft hatch/ladder) and all went smoothly:
http://www.laddersandscaffoldtowers.co.uk/acatalog/Platform_Step_Ladders.html
--
Peter.
You don\'t understand Newton\'s Third Law of Motion?

preferably 3 step she had lately mentioned...and with non slip rubber steps surface and, as previous, with decent handle for balance.
Does she want a step-ladder because her real ladder left home?
(Sorry I couldn't resist that!)
Ron