Soil pipe

Hello
I am installing a new lavatory in an outbuilding, and have laid the drains to the point where I want to connect to. I intend to have the soil pipe continue vertically past the new loo, into the roof space, and fit an air admittance valve there. My question relates to the type of soil pipe to use. I had intended to get some 110mm grey soil pipe for this bit, but this stuff seems a tad expensive - I only want about 7 or 8 feet. The thing is, I have quite a lot of brown underground 110mm pipe around and I was wondering if it would be ok to use this and then paint it - anyone got any thoughts?
Add pictures here
✖
Farmer Giles wrote:

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Plumbing/New-Soil&Vent/d20/sd2909
You can use the brown though if you want, there is no need to paint it though, The brown is stronger and more frost resistant.
-- ®ÖĞ Remove spamtrap to reply.
Add pictures here
✖
Farmer Giles wrote:

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Plumbing/New-Soil&Vent/d20/sd2909
You can use the brown though if you want, there is no need to paint it though, The brown is stronger and more frost resistant.
Thanks for that. The brown is only about £17 though for six metres, and as I only need 7 or 8 feet - and I've got plenty - I think I'll use that - if it's ok to use it.
Add pictures here
✖