sloping steps

My house has stairs in which every step is at an angle. Its noticable as you go up the stairs. Its been like this ever since I brought the house 15 years ago and is not getting any worse. Is there a way of making the steps level, without carrying out major carpentary? Some kind of cement that sets so that it has the feel of wood and sounds like wood. There would be a carpet on top of the steps. Any advice appreciated.

Reply to
shaneM