Skimming on plaster board

I have just skimmed some plaster board, my 1st attempt, Its an area roughly of one sq meter. I am 90% happy with the outcome but there are about 4 little bits approx 50p size where there is a slight `depression` about 1mm lower than the rest, whats the best way to deal with this.? It didnt show up at the time but in artificial light it does, and I suspect when I apply paint it will also show up
Help appreciated. thanks.

At this stage, use something like polyfilla. Plaster isn't very good for repairing such small areas.
--
Andrew Gabriel
writes:

Plaster mixed with PVA and water works well if you have no filler.
Ok got it done with filler.
thanks for help.

I see that Polycell makes various alternatives to Polyfilla to be used when trying to rectify poorly finished plaster. Haven't used it myself, though.
Rob Graham