Shower wiring.

I have a Triton Monaco 7KW shower which has just died. I'd like to replace it with another, but the Monaco seems to be no longer available. All the showers I find seem to be 8.5 KW and upwards. One site I've seen says that up to 9KW will be OK "on your domestic wiring" But I'd like to be sure that I'm not overdoing it.
Also I'd like to replace it with one whose installation details are as close as possible, ie wiring and pipe entry points, but they don't seem to put these things on the sites, just the sales stuff.
Any thoughts welcomed
--
Steve

Never shake the ketchup bottle. None'll come, and then a lot'll

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=Installing_an_electric_shower
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title lculating_A_Cable_Size
You may need to uprate your shower cable and provide RCD protection if you have not got any.
I am not sure what "9KW will be OK "on your domestic wiring"" is supposed to mean! I am guessing that you read that on a crap site.
--
Adam