Shower "Liner"

Hi
I am having trouble with water getting behind the tiles in the shower and I would like to "line" the shower. I understand there are panels that will fit over the existing tiles but what are they called. I have done a search for Shower liners, shower panels etc but have had no joy and I really need a solution.
Thanks in advance.
Having been through the same ordeal, but not having heard of liners or similar, we opted to rip the whole lot off, use a reputable plasterer to re-do all of the bathroom walls and ceiling (200.00) and then re-tile ourselves. (160.00)
Seems a lot, but to say we know have a decent fully-decorated bathroom, it was well worth the hassle.
I'd recommend doing the same if your budget allows.
and what's more, i thoroughly enjoyed doing the tiling and anyone needing a hole in a tile for a pipe, i reccomend the carbide tipped hole borer/bit - about 6.00 from b&q - marvellous.
Scoob

really
Mermaid Board, Its a type of board comes in 8' x 4' x 1/4" sheets covered with a Formica finish, I've looked on the net but cant find it. It does exist, our shower is lined with it. We used it instead of tiles direct to the wall. Its been on for 4 years and as of yet no problems. Its easy to clean and no grout joints.
Try: http://www.norske-int.co.uk /
They make the mermaid shower panel that is fairly widely available from bathroom showrooms and some builders merchants. Also, laminate flooring direct do a shower panel. They are a nationwide company but can't find any details on the web.

Have a look at Foamalux 8' x 4' panels from http://www.brettmartin.co.uk /
I have used them in White to line my showers. They have an adhesive, which permanently bonds the panels together. No leaks - No grout - simple wipe clean surface
Cheers,
Joe