replacement battery pack for old Bosch drill

OH's old Bosch heavy duty Bosch GSB 14.4VE-2 cordless drill needs new replacement batteries. It is the "old style" drill and cannot find any for less than £89 on Ebay or anywhere else. Can anybody give me advice as where to look for cheaper ones please? Thanks.

Reply to
sally H

I have had good service and low cost batteries from

based in Thornbury near Bristol, but are primarily web based. They don't list yours but try emailing them.

Phil The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at

Google uk.d-i-y archive is at
NOSPAM from address to email me

Reply to