RepairTo manhole walll

When I had driveway tarred 20+ years ago and to bring house drain manhole cover up to new surface level the contractor just laid a layer of bricks loosely on top of existing.....no mortar ,and laid the cover back on this.The cover consists of two heavy concrete slabs.In the last few weeks because of reasons I wont go into ,the cover has had to be lifted and it is difficult to replace it without dislodging bricks.I am thinking now of having bricks laid properly and and tar reinstated around the cover.

What I would like to know if someone can tell me,what would be a reasonable price to get this job done?

allan

Reply to
allan