Relocating mains supplies

Who should I contact in order to relocate the mains supplies of gas, water and electricity to our house?

British Telecom.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

I suppose you'd have to contact the suppliers of your services, especially if it's the meters that need moving. I'm not 100% possitive, but I think anything from the meters going backwards are their concern.
--
Regards
p.mc

ive just had my gas and electric meters moved (not cheap) I phoned my supplier and they gave me the phone numbers.in my case it was western power and Wales and utilities.when u contact them ask if any other contractors do the work and get quotes from all u could save yourself hundreds liz

Try National Grid for gas and leccy. They have a website.
mark

"Mark" < snipped-for-privacy@reepham2003.force.co.uk> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...