Radiator fitting

The fitting used for bleeding air out of one of my radiators is a bit awkward to get at and I am thinking of putting one on the other side which is easy to get at.I would like to know if it is Ok to have one on both sides and what is the actual fitting called.I dont want to swap the fittings that are there now as it would be a bit awkard to do. Thanks for any advice on this.
allan
On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 18:18:40 +0000, allan wrote:

=================================Radiator bleed valve - available from any plumbers' merchant - picture here:
http://tinyurl.com/2pbqto
You'll probably need one of these to remove the existing blank:
http://www.screwfix.co.uk/prods/11467/Hand-Tools/Plumbing-Tools/Radiator-Tools/Radiator-Spanner
Having an extra one won't do any harm - won't have any effect at all really.
Cic.
--
Using Ubuntu Linux

http://www.screwfix.co.uk/prods/11467/Hand-Tools/Plumbing-Tools/Radiator-Tools/Radiator-Spanner
Thanks Cic A complete answer to my request.
allan