Printers Are Funny Things

Page 2 of 2

The Medway Handyman wrote:

I have recently bought some 50 gm paper, but I have not used it yet. I bought it from Staples and it comes as a pad of 80 sheets, called layout pad. If I get a problem with it on any of my 3 printers I'll post back.
Dave
Isn't it a shame, that despite the volume of suggestion/advice, the OP can't be arsed to reply!
--

Baal

I smile and go off waving

It is also a shame that despite all the postings about top posting, you have to do it....!
Well what can I say. I have already stated that I can not get into the printers because there are no screws to be seen. I am certainly not going to be trying to split the cases whilst they are infact working to a point. I certainly ain't going to be pouring brake fluid down the backs of them and I am certainly not getting into the argument as to whether the paper I am using or have used. I will thank all for their contributions though. There, Baal, does that satisfy you ? James
the_constructor wrote:

You don't have to pour brake fluid down the back, merely brush the rollers with a little.
Andy

But if I can't get to them, because I don't want to break the case whilst it is still working to a degree ?
the_constructor wrote:

... then you have a problem. I'm not familiar with either of your models.
Andy

Thank you, at last someone agrees James