pressure washer hose

Can anyone shed any light on this problem for me? I've just bought a cheap pressure washer from argos, only for small jobs around the garden and bits and bobs. i used it yesterday for the first time, but the only water supply at the time was hot water? cut a long story short, the hose has split in 2 places? can you fix the hose? our is it a replacement...
thanks kris........
Kris Dawson wrote:

Hose? I presume you mean the gun hose? if so take it back. It doesn't matter wether you feed Hot or Cold through it it shouldn't split.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Some won't take hot water because they use it to cool the motor, but even in that case, the outlet hose shouldn't split.
Andrew Gabriel
Andrew Gabriel wrote:

Be very careful when using pressure washers and hot water, and some hoses don't have non-return valves fitted, which can result in flooding your house, especially if you have a tank in the loft.... most pressure washers are only designed to use cold water, as the pressure coming from the cold water exceeds the pressure, the pressue washer can internally generate
Hope this helps....