Portable small fencing for the garden?

I'm looking for some small (foot or two high) fencing to put on a patio to cosmetically "fence off" an area where building is in progress, no more than 10-15 feet in length. It has to be "portable" because it needs to stand on a paved area (no drilling, etc), I was wondering if the knowledgeable folks here knew where I could find some? It's quite sheltered, so I don't need anything too heavy base-wise but something that looks half-decent would be preferable (ie not that red netting stuff!) as it's going to be there for quite a while.
Any suggestions most welcome.
Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

Here in NZ I've seen plastic hexagonal netting, fairly heavy grade. It comes in rolls but doesn't bend in half too easily. Available by the metre. Similar to wire netting if the wire were about the thickness of (looks around for example) the cord of an electric lamp, + and - only no earth. Larger garden stores have it.
Then there is brush fencing, again sold rolled up, the idea being you fix it to a frame.
Or paint the red (orange?) netting :-)
A L P
On 25/05/2010 12:15, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

Tiling laths are quite cheap and would make a good light fence. Uprights at, say, 4 foot intervals could have a shelf bracket either side to sit on.
An alternative would be to get lengths of Weldmesh and screw that to uprights.
Rob Graham

How about some of that logroll edging stuff you get for putting round raised beds etc? Comes in different heights around the dimensions you state, in relatively short rolls, and could either have a batten of some sort nailed to the bottom to act as a stand, or just laid out in a wiggly line it would stand up on its own? Most of the sheds and garden centres stock it. You can also get white plastic 'picket fence' in some of them.
Nettie