Paint on glass

Ive just had a shoddy bunchof painters do the outside of my house and there is splashes of paint all aover the windows. Whats the best way to remove it?
Chris
White spirit or cellulose thinner or a damp cloth dependent upon the type of paint used.
| Ive just had a shoddy bunchof painters do the outside of my house and there | is splashes of paint all aover the windows. Whats the best way to remove it? | | Chris | |

A new Stanley knife blade.
Adam
Call them up and tell them to come back and sort it out, the sloppy bastards.

there
it?
If they don't come back (sounds like they might not), try this. They work for me.
http://www.decoratingdirect.co.uk/viewprod/f/FDDGLASSS /
Will.