Paint on glass

Ive just had a shoddy bunchof painters do the outside of my house and there is splashes of paint all aover the windows. Whats the best way to remove it?

Chris

Reply to
Geezer

White spirit or cellulose thinner or a damp cloth dependent upon the type of paint used.

Reply to
Stickems.

A new Stanley knife blade.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Call them up and tell them to come back and sort it out, the sloppy bastards.

Reply to
neutron

If they don't come back (sounds like they might not), try this. They work for me.

Will.

Reply to
William Gould