OT: web site name

Hi

Does anyone know/*remember the name of the web site where a product becomes cheaper to buy when several customers 'got together' to buy the same item?

*Does it still exist? IIRC it used 'ants' in its marketing, was it Q something?

cheers!

I've tried to google it...

paddle :)

Reply to
the paddle

lets buy it ? defunct in the UK, IIUC. BICBW

Reply to
Palindr☻me

That's the one! (dunno where the 'Q' came from, possibly Qdeal - different type of website) thanks, I can rest at last, it had been bugging me for a few days :)

paddle

Reply to
the paddle