OT: Computer fairs in Birmingham

Does anyone know where/when computer fairs are held in Birmingham. I used to go to the one at Edgbaston Cricket Ground, but cant seem to find any info on it anymore.

Saturday, with good turnouts of both punters and vendors.
I have no commercial interests in this event!
On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 11:46:54 +0000, ytsboy wrote:

=============================================== The Wolverhampton one is most Sundays as well. Try a google for 'Northern Computer Markets' as it is sometimes at Aldersley Leisure Centre also in Wolverhampton.
Cic.
Using Ubuntu Linux