OT: Computer fairs in Birmingham

Does anyone know where/when computer fairs are held in Birmingham. I used to go to the one at Edgbaston Cricket Ground, but cant seem to find any info on it anymore.

Reply to
ytsboy

National Motorcycle Museum (near NEC). Good fair, normally held every Saturday, with good turnouts of both punters and vendors.

I have no commercial interests in this event!

Reply to
Terence

The Wolverhampton one is most Sundays as well. Try a google for 'Northern Computer Markets' as it is sometimes at Aldersley Leisure Centre also in Wolverhampton.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero