OT: Anyone with a Whirlpool fridge / freezer

Apologies for being OT. Does anyone on here own a Whirlpool fridge freezer? Basically, I have purchased a 70/30 fridge freezer but it didn't come with an instruction manual. In the fridge there is an orange button which lights up when depressed (currently switched off). It's located next to the fridge thermostat dial. I am guessing it maybe a fast freeze button for the freezer??? I put some water in the ice cube tray last night after turning on and it was frozen this morning so I know the freezer is working as it should.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Click here and get your instruction booklet. http://www.whirlpool.co.uk/app.cnt/whr/en_GB/pageid/pgsrvifuhome001
--
Keith W
Sunbury on Thames
On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:15:39 -0000, Slider wrote:

You may be able to download the destructions for it from here: http://www.whirlpool.co.uk/app.cnt/whr/en_GB/pageid/pgsrvifuhome001/ifu/home

So why post?

Yes, use Google and stop being so helpless and lazy.

Well said than Man !

Is Clive your boyfriend or something. Get your brown nose from up his arse.
Thanks

Touchy oink aren't you !

Ash, practise what you preach!
Quote from one of your previous posts "Hi
A few weeks ago my aunt-in-law bought an outside movement PIR light from B&Q and had it fitted at the back door. All was well for a few weeks and then it stopped working. She has had the electrician back to look at the light and it's faulty. She was passing B&Q and so she bought another light and then had the electrician swopped them over.
When she took the faulty light back she didn't have the packaging because it's only a small house and if she kept every packaging for the duration of the warranty she'd have to move outside. She has kept the original receipt, instructions and warranty details but B&Q now refuse to refund her for the faulty light because she doesn't have the original packaging.
Anyone know where the consumer stands in these cases?
Many thanks
Ash. "
Yes, use Google and stop being so helpless and lazy

Well said that unoriginal Man ! (woman or hermaphrodite ... hard to tell with a name like Slider)

I do not know what the model number of the appliance is. It is an unbranded fridge / freezer manufactured by Whirpool. Thanks for your helpful reply anyway!
writes

one?
--
geoff

WHAT AND PUT US ALL OUT OF A JOB????? British jobs for British workers my man !!!! .... (or woman) ..... (or hermaphrodite)

I do not know the model number of the appliance. Will download one and see what it says. Thanks

You described it as a 7030 and there is only one in the list. http://www.whirlpool.co.uk/app.cnt/whr/en_GB/pageid/pgsrvifuhome001
--
Keith W
Sunbury on Thames