Loft Insulation

Does anyone know of a website where I can order loft insulation that can be delivered? Seems like all the big stores won't deliver it.

I only know of suppliers on eBay (http://tinyurl.com/ynh63e ) but due to delivery charges it may work out cheaper to hire or borrow a van for a day and visit a B&Q, Homebase, Focus, Wickes, Jewson, Travis Perkins, Build Centre or other builders merchants. You could try your Yellow Pages and Thomson Directory, they list loft insulation suppliers.

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/cat.jsp ;jsessionid=CVNXCCIYZNOXICSTHZOCFGA?cId1893
--
the_constructor