kitchen improvements using web sites - genuine questionnaire

Dear subscribers
Did you buy a kitchen recently?
We are doing some research on how people buying a kitchen support their decision making process through websites. We need your help!
We would really appreciate if you could spend about five minutes of your time to fill in the following questionnaire, concerning the experience of buying a kitchen.
If you know anybody else who has bought a kitchen, please feel free to tell them about this short survey
Take the survey at:
http://www.usercentred.net/phpESP/public/survey.php?name=homeform
Thanks for your time. You will be helping us make the web a more useful place.
Philip Atherton