Intermittent boiler leak

I have a Worcester Greenstar HE which is 18 months old.
It has developed an intermittent leak. There is no pattern to it's behaviour. The water drips down from inside and appears at the front of the boiler. Some of it drips out onto the facia where the clocks etc are.
It might only happen two or three times a week and usually when it is actually running. 5 mins after the boiler has stopped circulating, the water will stop. It is barely lukewearm water.
Any ideas ?
Mike

Have you taken the front cover off to see where the water is coming from?
I would get someone out to have a look at the boiler ASAP before the electrics or you are damaged.
Adam
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:01:23 GMT, "ARWadsworth"
.. >
.. > .. >>I have a Worcester Greenstar HE which is 18 months old. .. >> .. >> It has developed an intermittent leak. There is no pattern to it's .. >> behaviour. .. >> The water drips down from inside and appears at the front of the .. >> boiler. Some of it drips out onto the facia where the clocks etc are. .. >> .. >> It might only happen two or three times a week and usually when it is .. >> actually running. .. >> 5 mins after the boiler has stopped circulating, the water will stop. .. >> It is barely lukewearm water. .. >> .. >> Any ideas ? .. >> .. >> Mike .. > .. >Have you taken the front cover off to see where the water is coming from? .. > .. >I would get someone out to have a look at the boiler ASAP before the .. >electrics or you are damaged. .. > .. >Adam .. >
A plumber is booked :-)
Mike