Intermediate switch..

I am looking for an intermediate light switch...The plate is polished brass with a square upraised surface about 1/2 inch from the edges.. A contractor changed all my switch plates apart from this one and he now says he cannot get the same styls....This has been going on for nearly 2 years so though I would try to get one myself ...Any ideas where I might look...Been round all the main DIY places and whilst I can get a plain polished brass I cannot find one with the upstanding square....
--
Regards
Ted Wager g3tpi

I don't know if this is what you are after, they also have them with black insert. http://tinyurl.com/2bcnoj