Installing a woodburner

Hi

At present our house is heated by a central heating system powered by a LPG boiler. This can also be used to heat the hot water tank.

We are planning a remodelling of the lounge and I have in mind to take the opportunity to install a woodburner with a built in backboiler. The room has a chimney already.

What would be involved in linking the backboiler into the existing system? Underfloor access isn't a problem.

I know this isn't exactly a DIY project [for me anyway!] but I'd be glad to hear if anyone has any experiences or pointers.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cook