Husband just said our sump pump "container" has cracks so how do we repair that?

Sump pump quit and flooded the basement
On 19/03/2016 04:44, Naomi O'Harra wrote:

Hi Naomi,
I guess you're in the USA - I think sump pumps in basements are a standard US fitting.
I think the reason you have one is that the basement leaks, and fills up with water. I don't think a few cracks in the container will make a lot of difference. Fix the pump, and see what happens then.
Andy