Husband just said our sump pump "container" has cracks so how do we repair that?

Sump pump quit and flooded the basement

Reply to
Naomi O'Harra

Hi Naomi,

I guess you're in the USA - I think sump pumps in basements are a standard US fitting.

I think the reason you have one is that the basement leaks, and fills up with water. I don't think a few cracks in the container will make a lot of difference. Fix the pump, and see what happens then.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris