Help Pharoah Ant Invasion

I have just found out I have Pharoah ants, anyone got any idea how to get rid of the buggers. I have searched on the net and found a product made by Maxforce which contains hydramethylnon, it is meant to be the most effective to use with these ants, the only problem is I can only get it in USA and shipping costs make it quite expensive. Is there any Uk alternatives that you can buy in the shops/net that actually work on these ant.
Cheers
"Shamen" wrote:

As far as I know you can't buy insecticides to treat Pharaoh's ants or get rid of them yourself, you have to get pet control in for this.

have a go myself first.
Cheers

Sell them
http://www.gumtree.com/london/61/11736461.html