Hanging wall cabinets

I tore down a tile wall in my kitchen in order to hang new wall cabinets only to find the brick exterior and some wire mesh. How can I hang the cabinets I already purchased with no beams?
-------------------------------------
Add pictures here
✖
killergraces wrote:

You're extracting the urine here I presume killer?
If not, then please rewrite your question in a more understandable way - and the mayby you would get a response.
Woody
Add pictures here
✖

How were the old cabinets mounted?
Mike
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 27, 11:38 am, Diane_zimbaldi_at_yahoo_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (killergraces) wrote:

Why can't you drill holes, put in suitable plugs, and screw the cabinets on?
Add pictures here
✖