Hanging wall cabinets

I tore down a tile wall in my kitchen in order to hang new wall cabinets only to find the brick exterior and some wire mesh. How can I hang the cabinets I already purchased with no beams?

-------------------------------------

Reply to
killergraces

You're extracting the urine here I presume killer?

If not, then please rewrite your question in a more understandable way - and the mayby you would get a response.

Woody

Reply to
Woodworm

How were the old cabinets mounted?

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

Why can't you drill holes, put in suitable plugs, and screw the cabinets on?

Reply to
cryptogram