Grundig Lenaro tv freezes

I've got the above tv which freezes when trying to change channels. It's a tuner problem which has only occurred since the digital switchover and is a known issue with the Lenaro tv whose tuner is made by Beko.
It doesn't happen if tuning via a digibox but I don't want to have to buy one nor do I want other boxes in the bedroom where the tv is wall mounted.
Trying to get info is impossible and I wondered if anyone has come across the problem and if there's a solution at all?
Thanks
TonyB
I'd suggest asking in uk.tech.digital-tv
I believe somewhere around is a site which gives the tvs and boxes that cannot cope with the split nit and the different transmission compression systems and which have updates and which are no good due to hardware issues. Grundig have changed hands so often recently I rather suspect updates to software are hard to find. Brian