Fully pumped open vented heating system and position of cylinder return

have read

that on a fully pumped open vented system the cylinder return must be the last conection before the boiler. Why is this? I have this system but the cylinder return is 3 radiators with trv's into the heating return side. Is this going to work or should I extend the return back to the boiler? (which will mean taking the floors up again). Or is there an easier way around it?

Thanks for any help

Harry

Reply to
harrylyon