Fibre glass matting and resin

Does anyone know where you can buy fibre glass matting and resin from? B and Q and the like don't seem to stock it.

Regards

G Cadman

Car accessory shops like Halfords

Reply to
Gel

G Cadman popped their head over the parapet saw what was going on and said

If it is a "small" amount you are looking for a model shop usually has packs of mat+resin (they sell this for [among other things] making drop tanks , wing fillets etc right up to packs for skinning entire wings).

Reply to
soup

G Cadman popped their head over the parapet saw what was going on and said

If it is a "small" amount you are looking for a model shop usually has packs of mat+resin (they sell this for [among other things] making drop tanks , wing fillets etc right up to packs for skinning entire wings)

2nd attempt at sending this so may appear twice.
Reply to
soup

It a couple of meters square that I am after. G.

Reply to
G Cadman

Have no connection at all with this site - other than I may be a customer of theirs soon.

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

boat places have big bits

Reply to
mrcheerful

Try around your local motor factors the one near me sells matting, finishing tissue and fabric in square metre packs, resin from 1litre upto 5 litres and acetone by the gallon (cleans brushes and rollers etc.)

Regards

Dave

Reply to
Dave or Diane Wildbur