Exterior masonry mounting

Hi all,
I'm trying to hang a birdfeeder from the side of my house, which is bricked. Do you have any suggestions on how I can accomplish this without crumbling the exterior?
-------------------------------------
--
+----------------------[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]--+
| Delivered via http://www.homeownershub.com |
On 19/08/2010 16:54, Illuminated wrote:

Nice one.
But seriously, is the brickwork actually crumbly? If not, what's wrong with the normal fixings like Rawlplugs or expanding fixings?
If it is crumbly, then one of these fixings but with a much longer screw, set much further into the brick.
Birdfeeders aren't very heavy!
Rob Graham

The OP mentions brick in the post but masonry in the title, so it is probably masonry.
On 20/08/2010 11:25, Harry Stottle wrote:

OK, but the questions still apply, I think.
Rob

He don't want to crumble the exterior. I have several spare skyhooks hanging about somewhere ....free to good home.
Mr Pounder

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/diy/Exterior-masonry-mounting-22948-.htm bobarchitect39 wrote: Thanks for the suggestions guys. Blu-tac may actually work... worth a try anyway. The brick is quite old and I'm worried about it being brittle. I will test it a bit.

Troll.