Extending Aerial

Anybody know of a supplier of extending aerials? The type that you see on transistor radios and small televisions. I have 'Googled' but comes up with lots of irrelevant hits.
Cheers
John
John wrote:

Maplin
see http://tinyurl.com/cyngp
'telescopic aerial' in ebay (UK) has 43 matches.
hth

Top posting bastards prolly has more

--
geoff

WTF is does that mean for the benefit of us speak English ?

writes

It means that people who top post are destined for the fires of hell
--
geoff

John wrote:

Recently bought two from "Wonderland models" in Lothian road these were for a 27 and a 40 Mhx car would imagine you would need to know end type, extended length and diameter of final "section".
First result from googling "telescopic aerial" http://www.maplin.co.uk/family_free_delivery/Telescopic%20Aerial.htm
--
This post contains no hidden meanings, no implications and certainly no
hidden agendas so it should be taken at face value. The wrong words
soup wrote:

Brain fart there thought I was in ed.general. Lothian road is in Edinburgh, Scotland, so probably isn't relevant to you.
--
This post contains no hidden meanings, no implications and certainly no
hidden agendas so it should be taken at face value. The wrong words

CPC
--
geoff