Drylining the Walls

Moving on from my Celotex in the garage conversion question, I am going to be using Gyproc Thermaline Super (or Knauf equivalent), 50 or 55mm to insulate the walls. That will do the insulation and plasterboard in one hit.
Would it be best to:
- put up the ceiling first, then do the walling, in that way, getting an accurate fit between floor and ceiling? - do the walling first, and then put up the ceiling?
Cheers
JW

Ceiling first on every job I have seen
Adam

OK. Thanks. I shall go that route. Should make it seem like the conversion is going quicker that way! :-)
JW