DIY Electro Osmosis?

I have a damp problem in a Victorian barn. The base of the barn is brick and is suffering from rising damp. It does not appear to have a damp course and I believe that Electro Osmosis is the answer. The bricks are soft reds and they are not plastered. I don't know what it may cost to have electro osmosis installed, but as it should be straight forward, I would like to save money by installing it myself. Has anyone experience of electro osmosis, do they know of a supplier/installer and possible cost?
Thanks in advance
Steve T
Rentokill used to use this system so maybe some ideas there
DIY Have been told it is not up to much