Display on built in oven

We are choosing appliances for a new kitchen. Do any of you know of a built in oven (preferably double) with a good display ? I would like one I can read without my specs which I only have to wear for reading small print. The only one I have found comfortable so far is a Miele but it would be nice if I could find such an oven for a lower price. Most shops do not have power to the display models and the staff are often not that knowledgeable so I thought it would be worth asking on here. My eyesight is pretty good apart from dealing with small print so it is not as if I need something for the visually impaired.

TIA

Reply to
Phian

We have a Creda Continental N230E Electric Double Oven that has half-inch high numbers on a green digital display roughly at eye level for a 6 foot person. But that isn't much help as the N230E isn't mentioned in the current range which is here:

But if you like any of the Creda ovens you could ask them about the digital display size:

Even with the oven not connected to the power supply you can see the outline of the liquid crystal display numbers and get an idea of their size, but obviously you can't tell how bright or clear they will be when switched on.

Reply to
Phil Anthropist