deodorise the smell of stale tobacco smoke.

Hi
Does anyone know of ways to deodorise the smell of stale tobacco smoke?
I've been given an old PC by my cousin. It works OK but the case and monitor reek of stale cigarette smoke.
Any suggestions would be very welcome.
Thanks
Ian
Ian R wrote:

http://athens.src.uchicago.edu/~lenka/images/banksy-lady-gas-mask.jpg
hth
Vj
Hmmm,
a bit cheeky - but gave me a good laugh anyway.

Chris wrote:

:-) If you have any baby type wet wipes use them. They get almostanything off anything. If you see what I mean. I used them to clean a monitor and keyboard that came from a super-smoker and after about 10 wet wipes it no longer smells. Give it a try, it won't damage the plastic.
HT really H
Vj :-)

They're quite good for them kind of things. I'm still goin through a phase of givin everything a wipe with em. The non perfumed ones though, as they can be an irritant.
The New Boy wrote:

They're good for dashboards and door trim too, for when you're stuck in traffic and bored with nothing to do :-)
"Ian R" wrote:

Cloth dampened with window cleaner (spray-on type fluid) or dilute vinegar. May need several treatments.

Thanks for the suggestions guys (any gals?)
Great idea
I'll get to it.
Thanks
I^)
Ian R wrote:

I'm a 'gal', and don't use the vinegar suggestion, your house will smell like a smoky fish bar!
Vj :-)