Cutting a stone floor

I need to move a radiator and will need to cut into the stone floor to do so. About 3 mteres in totall and not sure how hard it will be. Different kinds of stone used (1851) and from previous experience some of it very hard, a bluey colour. Wifes worried about the dust created and I wondered if there was any way of cutting ot without all the dust? Mike

Hire a wet disc cutter?