Conservatory Blinds

Hi folks,
We're considering buying conservatory blinds online and fitting them ourselves, but was wondering if we would require both roof and window blinds, or if we could get away with only fitting roof blinds since our conservatory is north facing.
Has anyone had experience of fitting blinds in this setting?
Any info/advise gratefully received.
Tony.