Cleaning Products: Have You Used " Wunderglanz " or " ewatol "

Has anyone tried either " Wunderglanz " or " ewatol " to clean stuff or KEEP stuff clean and, if so, how well does it work compared to other products you've used?
Christopher A. Steele

No. it's absolutely crap. It made everything dirtier than before I started cleaning it, and after several weeks heavy corrosion set in and tarnished the finish. I had to throw everything away that I had cleaned with it and it cost me an absolute fortune. How's that for a testimonial, spammer?
Mudmuck:
Not a spammer: saw the products mentioned on Deutsche Welle TV, and was wondering if I should try one of the two (my wife is compulsive-obsessive about cleaning). Can you tell me, please, which of the two products you used and what you used them on?
Thanks.
Christopher A. Steele
Madmucks wrote:

stuff or