Cleaning kitchen cabinets

We have glossy white finish kitchen units that attract every greasy splash and mark imaginable. What is the best way to clean them? Mal
On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 20:01:51 +0000, Mal Travers

Mad question, but have you tried a cloth dampened in your usual washing up bowl?
On 27/11/2011 20:27, Scott wrote:

and other strangely coloured splats. When he had Oak finish units Mr Sheen did the job well but now we don't want a polish type cleaner. Mal

The quality of washing up liquid makes a big difference. Fairy will remove grease which the various ecobollox and cheap ones won't touch.
--
Andrew Gabriel

Citrus oil based cleaners are good at tackling grease residues, they were popular for a while in supermarket products and although they aren't so common now they are still effective and worth looking out for.
If stuck, look at janitorial suppliers.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
On 27/11/2011 22:56, fred wrote:

been reluctant to use neat cleaners in case of taking the shine off the surface. Talking of Janitorial supplies the caretaker in our building is looking for a cleaner for the matt stainless steel surfaces in our recently replaced lift. The main problem is finger marks on the surfaces. Mal
On 28/11/2011 12:28, Mal Travers wrote:

Nothing in Tesco will do that....
Go to a janitorial supplier & buy a 'hard surface cleaner'.

Don't laugh - Johnson's Baby Oil. It really does work a treat, lots of commercial cleaning companies use it.

where the they had rather nice tables but resting your hands on it they felt like they were sticking to it. The owner said that that they used a special oil on them. We bought a packet of Fridge Gem hygienic wipes and tried one on one of the cabinet doors. It cleaned it very well so that will be the method of choice. I am intrigued enough to try the baby oil next time. If it does not work I suppose that I could use it to give my wife a massage:-) Mal
Meths for greasy spots if you must, otherwise Mr Muscle, W5 kitchen surface cleaner, antibacterial surface cleaner etc.
On 27/11/2011 20:01, Mal Travers wrote:

On 02/12/2011 08:14, Dafydd wrote:

Mal
On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 23:32:29 +0000, Mal Travers

What about Cillit Bang? I have just used this to remove a curry stain from the worktop.
On 27/11/11 20:01, Mal Travers wrote:

--
zaax
My weather: http://tinyurl.com/ch6krz