Cement dye

I need to do some repair work around the drain covers in my block paved driveway.
The original cement bedding in the drain cover frames is a pink/red colour and I would like to match this when I do the repair work.
I've bought a 2kg bag of readymix and wonder what's the best way to dye the cement.
Tia
Mackem wrote:

Buy cement colour additive. It comes as a powder that you include with the dry mix. A little goes a long way.
--
Sue

Thanks, got some at Wickes. B&Q didn't have any.
Ignore tetst vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn