building book

Having mastered the art of slightly bendy wall building on the weekend (to be continued), what's regarded as the best book for building techniques? Primarily, I'd like to know just what goes into building an extension. I'm particularly intrigued by how builders approach fitting lintels in place within an existing structure.
I have no interest in the stages of drawing up plans and planning permission - we're way past that.
Paul

Can't answer the questions but I have always wondered how they stop the building from falling down after they remove the bricks and before they put in the lintel.
--
Keith Willcocks

You and me both - LOL!

Keith Willcocks wrote: