Bosc Dishwasher Repair

Hope someone can help?
Hi I have a problem with my Dishwasher after googling, it seems it may be the heating element or the PCB board that may be at fault. The symptoms are it is running through a full cycle however when it get to the last minute it get stuck and doesn't finish the cycle and the water isn't getting hot either.
I have taken the sides off the dishwasher and I am stuck!Where is the PCB board and element situated.
TIA
Iain

I've Googled many times but fortunately it has never caused a problem with my dishwasher :-)
LOL
Yea I know what you mean!
Iain

Try <http://makeashorterlink.com/?D1C721D8D
--
Bruce Fletcher
btinternetDOTcomATricardian
Iain wrote:

As the controls are usually on the door and the doors are usually pretty thick I'd start there.
Mike
Well it turns out I have a 2 year warranty and it isn't up yet so looks like I dont have to repair it myself!!
Cheers
Iain